Friday, October 23, 2015

And sometimes the words get mixed up and the wrong impression given out!



Sometimes creating a digital card and sending that card to the recipient could just mean you were acknowledging they were Here On Time!!

Other times that same H.O.T. could get the air around fairly sizzling with energy.  No matter Digital cards like this become quick and easier with practice.  Love the fact that each is unique  and the personality of the sender comes through.

Have you ever thought about the strange looks you get when coommunicating with others.  You know the little snickers and sometime the haudiuence nudging each other.  Other tims the open laughter.  And you just KNOW you have fallen head first into the slop of the languse used ince again.

Well, I certainly do.  Not only am I from another country  and the sounds from my mouth are other misheard by theose around me.  For instance when I say 'six' people hear' SEX'.  When I say 'pin' they wall reach for a' pan' or a 'Pen'.  Depending on the common accept that they are used to hearing.  One English from England and the other English for Australia.  Heaven for bid then if I am at a restruaranbk and all I want is a 'Fork!'  Now I use the words eating utensil.  As in  a full set of a knife,

spoon and... fill in the spaces yourself.

I am also Autistic.  There for the but of the joke is often lost on me.  Except that having gotten used to fifty five years of that situation if the body language is common  then I realise that I am the butt of their joke.  And that hurts.  Be that as it maybe.  Why let that affect the creativity that flows through?

You know yourself that the words and the intention behind the weords used can either make your day or tip the scales into the melt down or overload phase.


With that :>>>> Hit the Link <<<< that will take you through to a card I made.  Sent pit and the received a few strange omments from.  And all because t=I was saying someone was "Here On Time!"



have fun and enjoy



Susam

No comments:

Post a Comment