Wednesday, December 9, 2015

To Say Sensible People Are The Normal One Is Ridiculous



As grandma used to say, "sensible people are status quo!  Is that a proper reason to be as they say?" Sensible people believe that creative people are leaders. That logical thinking people are leaders. The difference is the intrinsic lateral thinking method of leadership each individual person is capable of, needs to be brought out. Utilized and then magnified in order to obtain the needed results desired.

Think about this total focus. Is it a feature of, say 'sensible' people? 
Okay! Yesterday the completion of what is to be the very first PDF ever created, by me, was achieved. Once everything was in place, it only took a few pushes of a button.

Having seen many PDF's, downloaded them, read them and stored them away at times, the PDF idea seemed so complex.  In a way frightening. One more cost to be absorbed on a low income as I am working towards an alternative digital lifestyle.  And that takes time to achieve.

Over the last year, there has been one thing that kept intriguing me. Now what seemed like the possibility of writing an e-book - one day - may just becoming true.  Even today this idea has morphed once again. Becoming much more of a reality. The simple explanation is that through this community the examples of blogging were being explained. Seems strange and yet quite true. Members of this community share.  That sharing helps propel other members who are ready to gainground, and be moving forward. Which is quite amazing say, sensible people. In total disbelief these same people cast double and after a while they too have fallen by the wayside.

 How have the pieces fallen together?
 Having a brain injury in 1991 what had not actually been comprehended by myself was there are billions of people in the world.  That no two people are alike.  Definitely no two people on the Autism Spectrum anyway.  Therefore, the concept of different people approaching the same task just in a multitude of ways was known, seen and not comprehended nor connected to. Ignoring this was not the issue.

Understanding the concept of individuality and being art peace with who you actually are was the issue.

 When the invitation came to come into the community, I literally took everything I read to pieces. Analysed everything.  It's likely to say that sensible people would know not to do this.  Eighteen months, and two get together fantastic momentum days later what the community members have been patiently explaining has finally clicked.  Like pieces of an invisible jig saw slotting into place.

What was I being told to understand and then do

Be yourself. Write about your story.  Find who you are and write about that person view of this world.  The thing is that the truck impacting into the vehicle I was driving had taken away those memories of the first thirty-one years of ME [My Experiences]. Then there has been the next twenty-five years added to that void. A very unstable void that meant no solid foundation for grown was going to be stable once built upon.

There were unexpected sink holes all over the place.

Coming into the support business behind the community there were level options.  I chose the one that allowed me to find my ME. Thankfully through this training level chosen a group of us went through.

Taking the necessary time. Looking deep into our own selves.  That hurt.  Really hurt.  To analyse myself had been easy previously.  My me simply was falling through the sink holes in time.  There were thin layers covering layers.  To go deep and then deal with what was realised was fearful.  The result was like turning around and finding another you within you.  A stalking stranger that had been dogging your shadow in the mists of time.  One permanently attached sucking up your energy to feed itself.

I spoke about the 'want' that turned into  a 'need.' 
 Creating pictures.  Something all people can feel the textures of.  A few years ago the pictures that were in my dining room and being painted has multiple touch my surface textures.  Each was taking hundreds of hours to complete.  Then these canvases got given away.

Pictures are not meant to be handled say Sensible People

Textures within Life?  Was I nuts? What about within the digital pictures!

Even the description with the picture description box having as detailed explanation within as the people viewing the description either are blind and are wanting to experience the picture through your eyes.  It some cases the broadbands were not loading the picture very well is another reasom..  The person reading your post may want to reach out and click the description should they be intrigued in what lay behind the words.

Actually, the need that arose from the need to create different visuals started the reconnection.  Simply by taking a photo of myself in a bathroom mirror I was looking into the eyes of a very lost soul. My reflection.  Shortly after that came the realisation that I was 25 years older than I remembered me being.  Click the "Welcome home party was now going on in full  in full swing!"

With regards to analysing everything to find out the commonality of success.
Went into autistic meltdowns and overloads.  Nothing I was reading was written the same.  Therefore, how could you duplicate the success others were having? What was the use of focusing on the written word system blogging was creating..  Typically to say sensible people do not have an autistic focused activity coming through.maybe that were true.  However, one that ended up being useful was a strategy towards the creating of the Autism Network. This network is reaching out through the Autism communities the world over. Initially through the online networks.

 Knowing what it is to be lost within the world that is just there. Involves yet alone and moving past you at a fat rate is a speciality of mine.  How do I express this so that people can understand? Some of the criteriums were: Without causing direct pain. Must be viewable all over the broadbands. Must be short enough for people to time manage at a glimpse.  Still working on this aspect, though.

There were other things about the writing 
Yes as to be expected there are words out of place.  It'sd funny; looking back ion this as the OCD perfection part of me had always been let down through the inability to spell. Grammar came a second best in this area.

Being dyslexic has brought forward some challenges. Having a friend share with me the Grammarly app helped. When I saw what was in that application going bananas was easy to achieve. I purchased a pro version on the spot.  That purchase saves me wastage of time management opportunities.  Over-all yes there are millions of people all over the world who pop over to Grammarly and take advantage of the everyday one as a free one.  This I truely thought of doing as well.

Then I weighed the fact that the inconvenience of dyslexia had brought for me over the last fifty-five years.  Checked the bank account, gritted my teeth.  And thought "WoW the most productive and best-used thing every brought for my birthday' is using this app.  And hay loves the end effect as this has meant a sense of freedom. A nearly unsurpassed, unequalled freedom.

And then came the decision to make.  In or Out.  If in which level.  So the one that was the best level for me to choose at that me money in time camera forward..... fast.

Guess what one I chose!

Sincerely

Susan Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment