Sunday, June 22, 2014

Manage My Living with HFA List

The start of one more increadiable piece of the Living with High Functioning Austism Journey.  Being my age, Female and over skilled there is very little that emplyers are abe to offer me in the way of employment in Australia.  Unless of course I want to take on  a job that a younger person could easily earn their own income with.    Add to this the many annoyances that having the HFA is actually bringing to the surface as time goes on.

So for me working at home to keep the boardom away has to pay off.  So far it has.  Not financaily as of yet ... although it will.  Having started a course with SFM I am really starting to place the threads between my own online experiamces and the knowledge of what I msy actually do inorder to weave the experiances, action and become proactive in establishing a 'toe hold' within the door.  Here is to moving forward.

This morning was spent creating this site page  {the take away link is [ https://sites.google.com/site/cve4me/ ]} and now its on to undoing all that I did yesterday so that I begin to work smarter not harder.


Living with HFALiving with High Funtioning Autism is something many either 'medicate' or hide away from. Share the journey finding out the mechanics of this Invisiable disease. Written from the view point of a mother looking for answers as well as a person who after nearly 50 years found she had been living with it herself all that time. Welcome to the world of Aspergers, HFA, PPD and definatly on the ASD
When a person subscribes to the Living with High Functioning Austism Facebook Fan Page This is the initial greeting message
Active
0
Subscribers  
0
Unsubscribes

No comments:

Post a Comment