Friday, February 6, 2015

Use The Youtube Comment Tab To Find The Video URL You Are Looking For





Amazing how the little things trip us up as we look forward and go backwards.  That is true with how to use Youtube comment tab to find the video URL you are looking for!  until we then realise what it is that is missing.  Knowing this is very helpful when you are on the High Functioning Autism Spectrum.  Knowing , remembering, understanding and connecting one set of information to another set of information being paramount  as we inherently know what to do that settles our mind before overload takes a hold.

Hi .
As part of the High Functioning Autism Spectrum the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder [OCD] side of this was  really playing up when I joined into the Digital Gold Rush and set about gaining knowledge, skills and lots of practice with making things work on the internet.



Yes although it is possible to make my life a lot more financial when and if I get around to pushing myself the knowledge that I have a breaking point is very scary.  Having been through that point at least once within my life the need for a solid foundation has become paramount.  Luckily not paramount or the moving forward would not occur.

Thankfully the focus for long hours is not so dominant these days.  At my mid-fifties there definitely could be health issues arising from long hours sitting in front of my personal computer.

What has balanced this out is that fact that there are other things to do.  For instance the dog Sox is important as he is patiently waiting for me already to take him on a walk for one hour.  That is about 6 kilometers.

When we get back today here I will be for the next six hours from today before the next set of housework and a small walk of three kilometers in total.  To the shops for ice blocks as I have run out of them.  The temperatures today will be in the mid 30's C.  I can see us going to Sox's favourite dam as a side diversion on the way home.



Read more about Sox and his high jinks on the link in the resources section.


Sox is a twelve year old dog.  He has been there for me as a few years ago things were being blocked off so that my inner child could survive.  However a dog's loyalty, trust and just shear arrogance of you need to feed me is what pulls you through.

Why am I still on a learning curve after fifteen years on the net?
The answer goes like this.  The net challenges me enough so that when I gave it a proper chance again last year to weave it's magic around me I wanted to know how to work through a financial difficulty I could see looming up.  That of being on an employment scrap heap.  Even if it is not 'legal' these thins still exist.  Fifty plus, female and with a disability and loads of life skills attached to qualifications.  Laughingly I thought finding a job with these things would be easy.  No the opposite is true.  Overqualified and underemployed while still owing a duty debt is not a great way of starting off a working life.

Where could I find something that would suit me, my talents, gifts and knowledge while not stifling my energy flow?  Play the video above. Read the description for a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment